Dear Prospective students and families,
Thank you for your interest in 成人大片 (KAS).
We are proud to be the only accredited American curriculum school, based on internationally recognized standards, operating since 1957, here in Sudan.
We are accredited by two agencies, one U.S. based, MSA (Middle States Association) and one European, CIS (Council of International Schools). KAS is sponsored by the US State Department and supported in 成人大片 by the US Embassy.
For over 60 years KAS has been providing excellent education to its diverse student body here in 成人大片. We live by our mission, which is to provide a student-centered, inclusive education to all our students. We at KAS realize that not all students learn the same way; therefore we provide differentiation in our curriculum, so that all students are able to learn and thrive. This is achieved with help from our EAL (English as an Additional Language) program and our SSS (Student Support Services) department. SSS will provide students with additional teaching and support in the classroom or in the SSS room.
Our school is made up of dedicated faculty and staff, hard working students and involved parents, all collaborating to achieve a common goal, namely the success, health and happiness of our students.
The faculty at KAS is constantly attending professional development to keep abreast of new developments in education and the use of technology to deliver education virtually. In 2018, our IT department in collaboration with the school鈥檚 administration had the foresight to implement virtual school days, to ensure our students do not lose valuable learning time, in case of an unforeseen school closure. This was a program initiated by the U.S. Department of State - .
This meant that, in 2019, during the Sudanese revolution and in 2020 during the worldwide COVID-19 outbreak, our students and staff were able to make the transition from on site to online learning seamlessly.
KAS is proud that its alumni go on to attend prestigious universities all around the world, have successful careers and make a difference.
Please click here here to read some of our alumni鈥檚 testimonials and the amazing careers they are currently pursuing.
We hope to welcome your family to the KAS family.
Phone: +201507881183 (8am-3pm)
KAS Enrollment Procedure and Checklist
Parents of students who are candidates for enrollment in Preschool through grade 12 may start the application process by visiting our online portal:
In order to successfully complete the application, please note you will need soft copies of the following items on your computer:
- Copies of academic records from each school attended during the past 24 months, if applicable, translated into English if necessary.
- Individual Education Plans (IEPs) and/or EAL testing results if applicable. Any other standardized testing information from the current school e.g. MAP.
- Completed Medical Information and Health History form along with the Vaccination Records.
- Copy of the data page of the student鈥檚 passport.
- Current passport size photographs for applicants.
- KAS reserves the right to request hard copies of high school transcripts and our Confidential Recommendation Form, sealed and stamped, even after receiving electronic copies of them.
- Once the above paperwork has been received and reviewed, an Application Fee Invoice will be issued electronically.
- Admission鈥檚 testing will be scheduled and administered depending on grade. (MAP- English Language and Math and/or WIDA-English proficiency test for non-native speakers)
- The Admission鈥檚 Committee review the application and the decision is shared with the parents via email within 3-7 business days.
- The Superintendent finalizes all enrollment decisions.